Flu Clinics 2019
Dates for your diary! Flu clinics will be held from 0930 - 1230 and 1400 - 1730 on Friday 8 November and Friday 22 November 2019. If you fit the criteria, just turn up on the day and book in at reception.
No appointment necessary, but please bear in mind that some parts of the day will be busier than others.
You are eligible to receive the flu vaccine from the practice if you are:
- Over 65 years old
- Under 65 years old and are in any of the following at risk groups:
- Chronic Respiratory Disease
- Chronic Heart Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Chronic Neurological Disease
- Immunosuppression - patients undergoing chemotherapy or those on medication that suppresses their immune system.
- Pregnant women
- Morbid Obesity - BMI>40
- People living in Long Stay Residential Care Homes
- Preschool children (DOB 2/7/14 - 1/9/16) -clinics have been set up with our Treatment Room Nurses. Parents/guardians will receive letters inviting them to contact the surgery to make a suitable appointment.
- Primary School children will be offered the vaccine in school.